To our valued customers,
As we manage our way through the COVID-19 situation, our first priorities are the health and safety of employees, customers and suppliers. That said, we, like many other companies, have been impacted due to the restrictions to people and material flows. So far, we have been successfully able to mitigate the risks and will continue to do our best to fulfil our contractual obligations.
As you are aware the situation develops dynamically. Additional restrictions can be imposed, our suppliers or our own production can be affected at any time. At the moment, in addition to closely monitoring global and local health agency guidelines and recommendations, we are taking the following steps to create a safe working environment and minimize the risk of any impacts:
- Limit non-essential business travel
- Limit face-to-face meetings for both internal and external parties
- Allow employees to work from home if needed
- Implement cloud-based systems that allow for business continuity
- Stay in permanent contact with our suppliers and logistic providers
- Actively encourage best hygiene practices for employees (e.g. washing hands, staying home when sick, etc.)
DYWIDAG is committed to provide you with the highest level of safety, service and support possible. That’s why we will continue to monitor the situation, promptly acting in case of future developments.
Should the situation change over the upcoming weeks, we will promptly inform you.